Clinical Careers Open Day
Date of Event: 20 Jan 2024
On Saturday 20 January 2024, we’re hosting an open day, to come and meet our team and find out more about what it’s like to work at Hospice.
Who are we looking for
Whether you are looking to start or progress in a nursing career specialising in palliative care or are a healthcare assistant with experience, we may have something for you.
If nursing or healthcare isn’t your area of expertise, we also have a number of other important roles which help to keep our services running, so would welcome anyone interested in working for Jersey Hospice Care who have skills in other areas to come along too.
To give you an idea of our current available roles, visit the vacancies section of our website. Even if we don’t have something for you right now, we’d still love to talk to you.
What to expect on the day
Come and meet our team over a cup of tea or coffee and cake to understand more about the outstanding care we give to our local community and to find out more about what it's like to work at Jersey Hospice Care.
You’ll be welcomed at the King Centre and meet colleagues from our People, Education and Clinical Teams who will be able to answer any of your questions. We’ll also give you a tour of our facilities, so you can see for yourself the lovely and caring environment that you could be working in.
Pop in at a time that suits you between 10:00 and 14:00 to chat to members of our team about the roles that may interest you.
It isn’t essential that you register that you would like to attend but it will help us with numbers for the day and follow up with you afterwards.
Date: Saturday 20 January 2024
Time: 10:00 until 14:00
Meeting point: King Centre
Pop in at a time that suits you for:
- A tour of our beautiful Hospice, including the gardens.
- Hear from nurses and healthcare assistants who will talk you through what they love about working at Jersey Hospice Care.
- Learn about the services we provide and the training and support you would receive.
- Find out more about the benefits you could receive as part of the Jersey Hospice Care Team.
- Enjoy tea and cake with our team, giving you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.