Intermediate Communication Skills
The aim of this workshop is to improve confidence in using evidence based effective communication skills in health care using an evidence based communication skills model. This course builds on the topics covered in the foundation course and will include:
- Reinforcing core communication skills
- Introducing an evidence-based communication skills model
- The current evidence base for effective communication and the barriers
- Identification and recognition of effective communication skills in practice
- Application of a positive change to practice
This course is facilitated by Judy Le Marquand: Practice Development Sister.
Is this course for you?
The course is suitable for all healthcare workers aiming to enhance their competence and confidence in effective communication.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Geoff Benning at Jersey Hospice Care (email@example.com)
Sandwiches are available at Jersey Hospice Care at a subsidised rate and can be ordered on the day of the event at Reception.
An allergy guide will be available should you have any dietary requirements.
Please come to the JHC reception on arrival for venue details