5000 Club Terms and Conditions
All profits from the 5000 Club go directly towards funding the hospice services of Jersey Hospice Care, which help and support patients, their families and carers free of charge.
- Players must be 18 years old or over. It is an offense for anyone under the age of 18 to participate in this lottery.
- All tickets bought before the third Tuesday of the month will be entered into the draw for that month, using the unique ticket number.
- A member may hold more than one 5000 Club number.
- The maximum number of 5000 Club tickets available is 5,000.
- The result of each draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by post within 28 days. Results are published on our website, social media and in the Jersey Evening Post under the heading Draw Results.
- We promise to comply with all Data Protection Act requirements and protect your personal data.
- We reserve the right not to accept an application, without giving reason and at our absolute discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the member to advise us of any change of address or any other details deemed necessary.
- Jersey Hospice Care reserves the right to amend or modify these terms and conditions without notice.