COVID-19 Wellbeing Resources
Wellbeing information to support Healthcare workers and employees
The following includes general wellbeing articles, tips and links.
General Wellbeing Articles, Tips and Links
- Coping Calendar – Keep calm, stay wise and be kind. This Coping Calendar has 30 suggested actions to look after ourselves and each other as we face this global crisis together.
- Staying in Control – There are so many sources of stress during the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s normal to feel some anxiety when a global infectious disease is impacting every aspect of your life. There are some things that we can and cannot control and this illustration considers those things that you can let go of and those things that you can focus on.
- Maintaining a Positive Mindset – This article from The Diversity Network aims to provide tips and hints to support the maintenance of a positive mindset and safeguard general wellbeing during this time.
- Top Tips for Remote Working – The COVID-19 pandemic has led to many office based workers now being asked to work remotely from home to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. For many of us, remote working takes some getting used to, so what’s the best way to stay efficient and keep your spirits up? Here are some top tips to adjusting.
- Looking after your Mental Health – Having good mental health helps us relax more, achieve more and enjoy our lives more. The NHS Every Mind Matters website has expert advice and practical tips to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- Building Wellbeing and Resilience – This resource has been put together by wellbeing experts with practical tips for all staff to help maintain wellbeing and resilience during unsettling times.
- Staying Well During Lockdown – GP Dr Andy Knox shares ideas for keeping well during lockdown.