Sexuality, Body Image and Dignity
- 19 Jun, 2019
- 14:00 - 17:00
- A place on this course costs £50
- King Centre, Jersey Hospice Care
How to bookBook online
Gail Edwards and Karen Eloury, Specialist Palliative Care nurses, Jersey Hospice Care
- To explore the relevance of how dignity is perceived and experienced by the patient
- To raise awareness of the impact of altered body image on a patient’s well being at end of life
- Examine hypothesized barriers to communication around sexuality, intimacy and body image at end of life
Who should attend?
The course is intended for all health care assistants and trained nurses.
Places are limited to 20 per session.
The aim of the course it so explore the importance of including intimacy and sexuality as central components of health.
Payment is required to secure the course.
If you cancel the booking within 30 days of the course start date you will still be charged. We do accept replacement delegates up until the last minute or you could arrange to transfer your place onto a later course.
If Jersey Hospice Care has to cancel the course either due to not reaching minimum capacity for the course or due to an unavoidable event such as trainer sickness or adverse weather conditions, we will get in touch to offer an alternative future course date or to offer a refund.
Please note that we don’t charge GST. If you require any invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like
|24 Oct, 2019||Advanced Communication Skills – two day course
|26 Feb, 2019||Advanced Communication Skills – two day course
|24 Sep, 2019||Intermediate Communication Skills
|25 Jun, 2019||Restoration of the patient to a person – Palliative Rehabilitation