Enhancing End of Life Care: Skills Based Training for Registered Nurses (November)
- 17 Nov, 2021
- 09:00 to 16:30
- £120 or early bird price of £102 if booked more than two months before the course. Lunch is included
- King Centre, Jersey Hospice Care
How to book
If you require an invoice, please email email@example.com.
Payment is required to secure the course.
If you cancel the booking within 30 days of the course start date you will still be charged. We do accept replacement delegates up until the last minute or you could arrange to transfer your place onto a later course.
If Jersey Hospice Care has to cancel the course either due to not reaching minimum capacity for the course or due to an unavoidable event such as trainer sickness or adverse weather conditions, we will get in touch to offer an alternative future course date or to offer a refund.
Please note that we don’t charge GST. If you require an invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Book online
The course is delivered by a team of health professional with specialist skills, experience and training in palliative care from the Education Team and the Specialist Palliative Care Team.
The course will cover:
- Understand how to effectively develop, demonstrate and maintain continued competence in using a syringe pump at the end of life
- Expand your skills in assessing and managing symptoms at end of life
- Anticipatory Prescribing
- Advance Care Planning and Treatment Escalation Planning
- Priorities of Care and the Personalised Care Record
- Reflective practice
Who should attend?
Is this course for me?
This is skills based training is specifically for Registered Nurses responsible for delivering care at the end of an individual’s life whether that be in an hospital setting, the community and also Care Homes.
Places are limited to 8.