Enhancing end of life care in care homes
- 12 Mar, 2019
- 09:00 to 16:30
- The course has been subsidised by Jersey Hospice Care
- King Centre, Jersey Hospice Care
How to bookBook online
The course will be facilitated by members of our Specialist Palliative Care team and Nurse Champion
The one day course will cover:
- Advance Care Planning and Treatment Escalation Plan
- Gold Standards Framework : covering patient deterioration and recognition of dying for patients coded amber and red
- Symptom management and anticipatory prescribing
- Syringe pump : a practical session
- After death analysis
Who should attend?
An end of life care education course to support and up-skill registered nurses in care homes.
The aim of this course is to enhance end of life care in care homes.
Places are limited to 15 per session.
You might also like
|24 Oct, 2019||Advanced Communication Skills – two day course
|26 Feb, 2019||Advanced Communication Skills – two day course
|19 Jun, 2019||Sexuality, Body Image and Dignity
|24 Sep, 2019||Intermediate Communication Skills